KCBY, Dec 9, 2011
• Safeway stores in Coos Bay, North Bend, and Coquille will be accepting donations until December 26.
• Southern Oregon Regional Brokerage will be accepting donations until December 26.
• Coquille Tribal Community Center & Health Clinic will be accepting donations until December 26.
• AAA in Coos Bay will be accepting donations until December 26.
• Carson Oil Inc. in North Bend will be accepting donations until January 15.Additionally, the South Coast Food Share Virtual Food Drive is a great and convenient way for your family, community group, or business to help feed the hungry during the holidays. Visit www.orcca.us/vfd for more information on how to donate!
“Our South Coast neighbors need help more than ever to continue thriving, during the holidays,” says Mary Schoen-Clark, CEO of Oregon Coast Community Action. “We are so grateful for our community partners who play such a significant role in our efforts to keep everyone in our community fed!”
The South Coast Food Share, a program of Oregon Coast Community Action, is a network of partners, programs, and agencies committed to the belief that no one should be hungry. Oregon Coast Community Action is a non-profit network of programs that help feed, house, warm and educate the communities of the South Coast. For more information on food drives and the South Coast Food Share, please call (541) 888-7436 or learn more at www.orcca.us.
- Summer course offering Wilderness First Aid
- Renee Frati- Sock it to Team Frati